The mission of AATA is to advance the goals and collective interests of its Members and to enhance the capability, common knowledge and status of individual Members.
The Asian-African Tote Association (AATA) was officially formed in May 2014, aiming to strengthen ties between leading wagering operators in the world.
Members of AATA will work together to advance members’ common interests on issues such as:
• Technology advancements in totalisator and wagering operations;
• Commingling standards and the harmonization of betting rules;
• The sustainable funding of the racing industry;
• Providing responsible wagering services;
• Combating illegal and unauthorized wagering operators; and
• Customer and marketing initiatives.
• The Hong Kong Jockey Club (Founding Member)
• Tabcorp Holdings Limited (Founding Member)
• Automatic Systems Limited
• Macau Jockey Club
• New Zealand Racing Board
• Phumelela Gaming and Leisure
• Racing and Wagering Western Australia
• Royal Sabah Turf Club
• Singapore Turf Club
• Fujitsu Limited
• Longitude LLC
• Pari Mutuel Computing
• United Tote Company